Comment on page
DEX Referral is a multi-level referral system for MergeDEX users that wish to earn passive rewards when they bring new traders onboard. Three referral levels are defined, providing each of them a specific reward’s rate:
- 1st level (direct referral): 25% of the trading fees paid by this user goes to the referral user.
- 2nd level (referral from a 1st level user): 10% of the trading fees paid by this user goes to the referral user.
- 3rd level (referral from a 2nd level user): 5% of the trading fees paid by this user goes to the referral user.
Note: rewards are sent upon the completion of the corresponding order.
We will explain how the multi-level referral system works with the following example:
John is a user registered on MergeDEX. Besides being able to trade on the exchange, he automatically receives a referral link that he can use to invite new traders to register on MergeDEX.
John decides to promote his referral link among friends via email and social networks.
Jane, a friend of John, sees John’s message and decides to join MergeDEX using John’s referral link. At that moment, she becomes a 1st level user of John, meaning that 25% of the trading fees paid by Jane will be sent to John.
Jane likes Merge DEX Referral system, and decides to promote her referral link to also receive passive rewards. She convinces Marie to get registered at MergeDEX.
Once Marie is registered, she becomes a 1st level user of Jane and a 2nd level user of John. For Jane, this means that 25% of the trading fees paid by Marie will be sent to her. For John, it means that 10% of the trading fees paid by Marie will be sent to him.
If now Peter signs up on MergeDEX using Marie’s referral link, he becomes a 1st level user of Marie, a 2nd level user of Jane and a 3rd level user of John. For Marie, this means that 25% of the trading fees paid by Peter will be sent to her. For Jane, it means that 10% of the trading fees paid by Peter will be sent to her. And for John, it means that 5% of the trading fees paid by Peter will be sent to him.
Jane paid $100 in trading fees on MergeDEX, and Marie and Peter paid $100 each too in their own orders.
- This brings for John $40 as a total reward from his referrals: $25 from Jane (100 * 25% = 25), $10 from Marie (100 * 10% = 10) and $5 from Peter (100 * 5% = 5).
- For Jane, it brings $35 as a total reward from her referrals: Marie (25%) and Peter (10%).
- And Marie will receive $25 from Peter.
The sooner one starts to refer and get referrals, the bigger is the referral network and greater are the chances to receive higher rewards using our referral system.
To help you share your link all over the Internet, we provide social network’s share buttons on the referral page from above.